[ EVENT OVERVIEW ]
Following the success of the Diversity in Marketing & Advertising Summit, we are thrilled to announce the launch of a brand new conference focused on fostering diversity and inclusion the ad tech sector.
Ad Tech Inclusion 2017, taking place 6th December 2017, in London goes beyond the issues of gender, it is the first conference to have a holistic discussion about how we can increase diversity and inclusion in the advertising technology field.
The conference will take a deep dive into the business case for change, diversity in leadership, cultural development and mentorship, success stories and best in class strategies for attracting, hiring, developing and retaining diverse talent to name a few.
Through expert led case study sessions, panels and interactive open discussions, the event enables a unique learning opportunity, bringing together the industry in working together to drive positive change in ad tech.
[ SPEAKERS ]
Stay tuned for the full list of speakers to be announced. If you wish to submit an abstract or have a speaking enquiries, please contact Azadeh Akbari on firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU SHOULD KNOW
As part of the Ad Tech Inclusion Summit, with the help of our advisory board and your participation, we want to showcase the remarkable accomplishments achieved by the strong women of the ad tech industry.Get Involved
[ ADVISORY BOARD ]
With the help of industry experts and diversity champions in the global ad tech community, we aim to create an unforgettable experience for our attendees. The full list of our advisory board will be announced in over the coming weeks. If you wish to get involved, get in touch.
[ KEY TOPICS ]
The full agenda will be released in due course. Key topics and themes include but not limited to:
• Case studies and success stories – inspiring agents of change in ad tech
• Closing the gender gap in leadership positions
• State of the industry in numbers and skills gap
• What it’s like to be LGBT in an industry struggling with diversity?
• A closer look at challenges faced by individuals from BAME backgrounds
• Supporting invisible disabilities in the workplace
• Getting your D&I strategy right
• Going beyond diversity reports – what to look for and what needs to be done to ensure our D&I efforts deliver the best results
• Working in a diverse environment: challenges and opportunities
• Empowering male champions for equality
• How to successfully run internal networks and get C level buy in
• Diversity and inclusion on a budget – how to have a more engaged and innovative workforce with limited budget and resources
• Attracting and retaining top talent from diverse backgrounds – lessons learnt and best practices
• Spotlight on women in ad tech
• How can we work together as an industry to solve ad tech’s challenges when it comes to diversity?
• Speed mentoring session and more…
[ SCHEDULE ]
We are currently working on the agenda. Please see the outline of the schedule planned for the day. For all content related enquiries, get in touch with Azadeh Akbari on email@example.com
Registration & Networking
Chair's Opening Remarks
Case Study Session
Speed Mentoring Session
Closing Keynote Session
Chair's Closing Remarks & Afternoon Refreshments
Close of Conference
[ News ]
Keep up to date with the latest industry news, interviews and Lync Media Group's exclusive video series related to the event themes.
By Rob Price Google CEO Sundar Pichai has given a public defence of the...
Airbnb’s Jonathan Mildenhall calls on marketers to demand the hiring of more women and...